Factory Price AC Electric Fan Motor with Capacitor for Air Curtain Machine
Type: Fan motor for indoor air conditioner
This motor has a contorl system with Hall Effect Aplication, according input volt singal, it can control motor speed. But must be supported by a PCB in your machine.
IF we doesn’t have this system, we can only connect with the wires according the diagram on right. The motor also can work.
The installation of motor is firm and reliable, the fastener is tight, and the running is stable, without block and abnormal noise.
The matched high-efficiency vane with various sizes and lenghths are provided.
|Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Air conditioner motor
3.Output power: 6W ~25W
Ritscher group was set up in 2006.we always focus on micro-motors for household electrical appliance and industry appliance since setting up.currently we have 2 professional micro-motor factories in China which severally located in HangZhou city and HangZhou city.it has an area of 25,000 square CHINAMFG plants and more than 300 employees, annual output is 3 million pcs and has 5 million pcs annual producing capacity.after several years development,we had built a great reputation in the market and got more and more customers’ trust in the world. We started from shaded pole motors at beginning, up to now,our product included of shaded pole motors,synchronous motors,stepping motors ,capacitor motors, BLDC motors, DC motors and compressors. Our product are widely used for making refrigerators, freezers, micro-wave ovens, air warmers, air exhausters, ventilators,ovens, air filter, massage machines and many other equipments. As a realiable quality guaranty,Ritscher has complete R&D departement,QC department,producing department,purchase department etc. has perfect producing equipment like Aluminum diecasting, Zinc diecasting, Sheet metal stamping, Plastic injection molding etc. also test/ detection device like multiplex temp measuring device, performance parameter inspection device, Phenol peptide solution pinhole tester,Anechoic room etc. Endeavoring to provide the best product and service to customers,we always do the most effort to become an outstanding manufacturer of micro motors. CHINAMFG is always willing to establish sincere business relationship with friends from all over the world. Welcome contact with us!
Our company FAQ for you
(1) Q: What kind motors you can provide?
A:For now,we mainly provide Kitchen Hood Motor,DC Motor,Gear Motor,Fan Motor Refrigerator Motor,Hair Dryer Motor Blender Motor Mixer Motor,
Shade Pole Motor,Capacitor Motor,BLDC Motor PMDC Motor,Synchronous Motor,Stepping Motor etc.
(2) Q: Is it possible to visit your factory
A: Sure. But please kindly keep us posted a few days in advance. We need to check our
schedule to see if we are available then.
(3) Q: Can I get some samples
A: It depends. If only a few samples for personal use or replacement, I am afraid it will
be difficult for us to provide, because all of our motors are custom made and no stock
available if there is no further needs. If just sample testing before the official order and
our MOQ, price and other terms are acceptable, we’d love to provide samples.
(4) Q: Is there a MOQ for your motors?
A: Yes. The MOQ is between 1000~10,000pcs for different models after sample approval.
But it’s also okay for us to accept smaller lots like a few dozens, hundreds or thousands
For the initial 3 orders after sample approval.For samples, there is no MOQ requirement. But the less the better (like no more than 5pcs) on condition that the quantity is enough in case any changes needed after initial testing.
|Number of Stator:
|Number of Poles:
What role do AC motors play in HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems?
In HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems, AC motors play a crucial role in various components and functions. These motors are responsible for powering fans, compressors, pumps, and other essential equipment within the HVAC system. Let’s explore the specific roles of AC motors in HVAC systems:
- Air Handling Units (AHUs) and Ventilation Systems: AC motors drive the fans in AHUs and ventilation systems. These fans draw in fresh air, circulate air within the building, and exhaust stale air. The motors provide the necessary power to move air through the ductwork and distribute it evenly throughout the space. They play a key role in maintaining proper indoor air quality, controlling humidity, and ensuring adequate ventilation.
- Chillers and Cooling Towers: HVAC systems that use chillers for cooling rely on AC motors to drive the compressor. The motor powers the compressor, which circulates refrigerant through the system, absorbing heat from the indoor environment and releasing it outside. AC motors are also used in cooling towers, which dissipate heat from the chiller system by evaporating water. The motors drive the fans that draw air through the cooling tower and enhance heat transfer.
- Heat Pumps: AC motors are integral components of heat pump systems, which provide both heating and cooling. The motor drives the compressor in the heat pump, enabling the transfer of heat between the indoor and outdoor environments. During cooling mode, the motor circulates refrigerant to extract heat from indoors and release it outside. In heating mode, the motor reverses the refrigerant flow to extract heat from the outdoor air or ground and transfer it indoors.
- Furnaces and Boilers: In heating systems, AC motors power the blowers or fans in furnaces and boilers. The motor drives the blower to distribute heated air or steam throughout the building. This helps maintain a comfortable indoor temperature and ensures efficient heat distribution in the space.
- Pumps and Circulation Systems: HVAC systems often incorporate pumps for water circulation, such as in hydronic heating or chilled water systems. AC motors drive these pumps, providing the necessary pressure to circulate water or other heat transfer fluids through the system. The motors ensure efficient flow rates and contribute to the effective transfer of thermal energy.
- Dampers and Actuators: AC motors are used in HVAC systems to control airflow and regulate the position of dampers and actuators. These motors enable the adjustment of airflow rates, temperature control, and zone-specific climate control. By modulating the motor speed or position, HVAC systems can achieve precise control of air distribution and temperature in different areas of a building.
AC motors in HVAC systems are designed to meet specific performance requirements, such as variable speed control, energy efficiency, and reliable operation under varying loads. Maintenance and regular inspection of these motors are essential to ensure optimal performance, energy efficiency, and longevity of the HVAC system.
In conclusion, AC motors play vital roles in HVAC systems by powering fans, compressors, pumps, and actuators. They enable proper air circulation, temperature control, and efficient transfer of heat, contributing to the overall comfort, air quality, and energy efficiency of buildings.
How do AC motors contribute to the functioning of household appliances?
AC motors play a crucial role in the functioning of numerous household appliances by converting electrical energy into mechanical energy. These motors are used in a wide range of devices, powering various components and performing essential tasks. Let’s explore how AC motors contribute to the functioning of household appliances:
- Kitchen Appliances: AC motors are found in various kitchen appliances, such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, and blenders. In refrigerators and freezers, AC motors drive the compressor, which circulates the refrigerant and maintains the desired temperature. Dishwashers use AC motors to power the water pumps, spray arms, and the motorized detergent dispenser. Blenders utilize AC motors to rotate the blades and blend ingredients.
- Laundry Appliances: AC motors are integral to laundry appliances like washing machines and clothes dryers. Washing machines rely on AC motors to power the agitator or the drum, facilitating the washing and spinning cycles. Clothes dryers use AC motors to rotate the drum and operate the blower fan, facilitating the drying process.
- Vacuum Cleaners: Vacuum cleaners utilize AC motors to generate suction and drive the motorized brush or beater bar. These motors power the fan or impeller, creating the necessary airflow for effective cleaning.
- Fans and Air Circulation: AC motors are employed in various types of fans, including ceiling fans, table fans, and pedestal fans. These motors drive the fan blades, producing airflow and facilitating air circulation to provide cooling or ventilation in rooms. Additionally, AC motors power exhaust fans used in kitchens, bathrooms, and range hoods to remove odors, smoke, or excess moisture.
- Air Conditioning and Heating Systems: AC motors are critical components in air conditioning and heating systems. They power the compressor, condenser fan, and blower fan, which are responsible for circulating refrigerant, dissipating heat, and delivering conditioned air throughout the house. AC motors enable the regulation of temperature and humidity levels, ensuring comfort in residential spaces.
- Garage Door Openers: AC motors are utilized in garage door openers to drive the mechanism responsible for opening and closing the garage door. These motors generate the necessary torque to lift or lower the door smoothly and efficiently.
- Other Appliances: AC motors are also found in a variety of other household appliances. For instance, they power pumps in water heaters, swimming pool filters, and sump pumps. AC motors are used in dehumidifiers, humidifiers, and air purifiers to drive the fans and other internal components. They are also present in audiovisual equipment, such as DVD players, record players, and fans used for cooling electronics.
In summary, AC motors are essential components in household appliances, enabling their proper functioning and delivering the mechanical energy required for various tasks. From kitchen appliances to laundry machines, fans, air conditioning systems, and more, AC motors provide the necessary power and functionality to enhance our daily lives.
Can you explain the basic working principle of an AC motor?
An AC motor operates based on the principles of electromagnetic induction. It converts electrical energy into mechanical energy through the interaction of magnetic fields. The basic working principle of an AC motor involves the following steps:
- The AC motor consists of two main components: the stator and the rotor. The stator is the stationary part of the motor and contains the stator windings. The rotor is the rotating part of the motor and is connected to a shaft.
- When an alternating current (AC) is supplied to the stator windings, it creates a changing magnetic field.
- The changing magnetic field induces a voltage in the rotor windings, which are either short-circuited conductive bars or coils.
- The induced voltage in the rotor windings creates a magnetic field in the rotor.
- The magnetic field of the rotor interacts with the rotating magnetic field of the stator, resulting in a torque force.
- The torque force causes the rotor to rotate, transferring mechanical energy to the connected shaft.
- The rotation of the rotor continues as long as the AC power supply is provided to the stator windings.
This basic working principle is applicable to various types of AC motors, including induction motors and synchronous motors. However, the specific construction and design of the motor may vary depending on the type and intended application.
editor by CX 2023-11-29