Our motors are applied to shopping centers, warehouse, garages, theaters, hotels, banks, factories and other buildings’ rolling shutter doors’ opening and closing with electric and manual function.
Working Environment & Conditions
1) Working Area: Indoor or similar places
2) Environment Temperature:-20ºC~50ºC
3) Relative Humid it: ≤90%
4) Voltage of Power: Fixed voltage× (1 ±10%)V
5) Frequency of Power:50Hz±2Hz
6) No strong electromagnetic interference source, explosive medium, corroding metal medium around.
7) Short working hour system, continuous operation should not over 6 minutes.
1) Shell: Aluminium alloy , solid and light but durable and easy to install.
2) Low noise: low energy consumption, small vibration.
3) Limit System: Correct control , easy operation , and big control range.
4) Anti-dropping device: Preventing accidental injury and ensure safety.
5) Transmitters: It outfits with remote control.
|Max lifting weight(kg)
|Max lifting height(m)
|Rated Input Power(W)
|Big reel sprocket Rotation(r/min)
1) 100% copper wiring makes Motors with larger capacity, stable current and durable character.
2) 4 Micro switches in limit utensil for correct control, easy operation and big control range.
3) An anti-dropping device in bracket board to prevent accidental injury and ensure safety.
4) Motors can be customized based on your requirements.
Packing & Delivery
Packing: One set in 2 cartons, plastic bag inside, carton outside.
(The outside cartons can be customized according to customers’ requirements, like printing logo or words on it or according to your own design to print it.)
Loading Capacity: A 20 GP container can hold about 520-550 PCS AC motor, if DC motors, 480-520PCS is available.
Delivery time: We will delivery the goods in 10-45 days after we receiving your deposit, which according to your exact quantity and requirements~
HangZhou JinAn Electric&Machine Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer who has been specializing in developing and producing all kinds of rolling door motors since 1991. Through the introduction of advanced production technology and equipment and a strong quality oriented workforce, we have gained CE and ISO9001 quality certification. With strict quality control under 100% full inspection to ensure all products in good quality on you hand. Meanwhile, we have professional engineer team to offer technical support for our customers. With the features of elegant design, stable quality, strong power, quiet running, easy installation and long service life, our motors are popular with friends from Middle East, Asia, South America, etc.
We consistently insist our company motto “Pursuing quality, permanent and continuous service” to satisfy our customers from different countries. With the positive attitude of keeping-improving and the spirit of striving, exploring and being responsible, we sincerely hope to open long-term, mutual reliance businesses with friends from all over the world!
More Choice For You
More Choice For You
We have AC Motor 300kg, 500kg, 600kg, 800kg, 1000kg, 1300kg, 1500kg, 2000kg and DC Motor 300kg, 500kg, 600kg for your option.
Are you a manufacturer?
-Yes,we are a professional manufacturer of rolling door motor in HangZhou,we have our own factory.
How about the delivery time?
-Normally, if the goods are in stock it is 7-10 days; and it will be 15-35 days based on customer’s quantity & request, if the goods are not in stock.
Can you do OEM for me?
-Yes,OEM is acceptable,please contact us with your requirements,we will provide you a reasonable price and samples as soon as possible.
What’s the material of your Motor Winding?
-The main material is 100% Copper Wire, and Aluminum Wire is also for option for AC motors.
May I know the minimum Order Quantity ?
– Any quantity is welcome. Sample order for testing quality is available.
what’s your terms of payment?
-We accept Company Bank transfer. For samples, it should be 100% T/T in advance. For orders, 30% T/T in advance, and 70% balance before delivery.
How about your quality?
-We have professional engineers for technical supports, stable materials suppliers and strict quality control. Our workers with rich experience, all motors must be testing 1 by 1 before packaging to ensure good quality.
If you need more information, please feel free to leave your message or contact us directly.
|Number of Stator:
Are there environmental considerations associated with the use of AC motors?
Yes, there are several environmental considerations associated with the use of AC motors. These considerations are primarily related to energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, and the disposal of motors at the end of their life cycle. Let’s explore these environmental considerations in detail:
- Energy Efficiency: AC motors can have varying levels of energy efficiency, which directly impacts their environmental impact. Motors with higher efficiency convert a larger percentage of electrical energy into useful mechanical work, resulting in reduced energy consumption. By selecting and using high-efficiency AC motors, energy usage can be minimized, leading to lower greenhouse gas emissions and reduced reliance on fossil fuels for electricity generation.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions: The electricity consumed by AC motors is often produced by power plants that burn fossil fuels, such as coal, natural gas, or oil. The generation of electricity from these fossil fuels releases greenhouse gases, contributing to climate change. By employing energy-efficient motors and optimizing motor systems, businesses and individuals can reduce their electricity demand, leading to lower greenhouse gas emissions and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Motor Disposal and Recycling: AC motors contain various materials, including metals, plastics, and electrical components. At the end of their life cycle, proper disposal or recycling is important to minimize their environmental impact. Some components, such as copper windings and steel casings, can be recycled, reducing the need for new raw materials and energy-intensive manufacturing processes. It is crucial to follow local regulations and guidelines for the disposal and recycling of motors to prevent environmental pollution and promote resource conservation.
- Manufacturing and Production: The manufacturing and production processes associated with AC motors can have environmental implications. The extraction and processing of raw materials, such as metals and plastics, can result in habitat destruction, energy consumption, and greenhouse gas emissions. Additionally, the manufacturing processes themselves can generate waste and pollutants. Motor manufacturers can mitigate these environmental impacts by adopting sustainable practices, using recycled materials, reducing waste generation, and implementing energy-efficient production methods.
- Life Cycle Assessment: Conducting a life cycle assessment (LCA) of AC motors can provide a holistic view of their environmental impact. An LCA considers the environmental aspects associated with the entire life cycle of the motor, including raw material extraction, manufacturing, transportation, use, and end-of-life disposal or recycling. By analyzing the different stages of the motor’s life cycle, stakeholders can identify opportunities for improvement, such as optimizing energy efficiency, reducing emissions, and implementing sustainable practices.
To address these environmental considerations, governments, organizations, and industry standards bodies have developed regulations and guidelines to promote energy efficiency and reduce the environmental impact of AC motors. These include efficiency standards, labeling programs, and incentives for the use of high-efficiency motors. Additionally, initiatives promoting motor system optimization, such as proper motor sizing, maintenance, and control, can further enhance energy efficiency and minimize environmental impact.
In summary, the environmental considerations associated with the use of AC motors include energy efficiency, greenhouse gas emissions, motor disposal and recycling, manufacturing processes, and life cycle assessment. By prioritizing energy efficiency, proper disposal, recycling, and sustainable manufacturing practices, the environmental impact of AC motors can be minimized, contributing to a more sustainable and environmentally conscious approach to motor usage.
What are the common signs of AC motor failure, and how can they be addressed?
AC motor failure can lead to disruptions in various industrial and commercial applications. Recognizing the common signs of motor failure is crucial for timely intervention and preventing further damage. Here are some typical signs of AC motor failure and potential ways to address them:
- Excessive Heat: Excessive heat is a common indicator of motor failure. If a motor feels excessively hot to the touch or emits a burning smell, it could signify issues such as overloaded windings, poor ventilation, or bearing problems. To address this, first, ensure that the motor is properly sized for the application. Check for obstructions around the motor that may be impeding airflow and causing overheating. Clean or replace dirty or clogged ventilation systems. If the issue persists, consult a qualified technician to inspect the motor windings and bearings and make any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Abnormal Noise or Vibration: Unusual noises or vibrations coming from an AC motor can indicate various problems. Excessive noise may be caused by loose or damaged components, misaligned shafts, or worn bearings. Excessive vibration can result from imbalanced rotors, misalignment, or worn-out motor parts. Addressing these issues involves inspecting and adjusting motor components, ensuring proper alignment, and replacing damaged or worn-out parts. Regular maintenance, including lubrication of bearings, can help prevent excessive noise and vibration and extend the motor’s lifespan.
- Intermittent Operation: Intermittent motor operation, where the motor starts and stops unexpectedly or fails to start consistently, can be a sign of motor failure. This can be caused by issues such as faulty wiring connections, damaged or worn motor brushes, or problems with the motor’s control circuitry. Check for loose or damaged wiring connections and make any necessary repairs. Inspect and replace worn or damaged motor brushes. If the motor still exhibits intermittent operation, it may require professional troubleshooting and repair by a qualified technician.
- Overheating or Tripping of Circuit Breakers: If an AC motor consistently causes circuit breakers to trip or if it repeatedly overheats, it indicates a problem that needs attention. Possible causes include high starting currents, excessive loads, or insulation breakdown. Verify that the motor is not overloaded and that the load is within the motor’s rated capacity. Check the motor’s insulation resistance to ensure it is within acceptable limits. If these measures do not resolve the issue, consult a professional to assess the motor and its electrical connections for any faults or insulation breakdown that may require repair or replacement.
- Decreased Performance or Efficiency: A decline in motor performance or efficiency can be an indication of impending failure. This may manifest as reduced speed, decreased torque, increased energy consumption, or inadequate power output. Factors contributing to decreased performance can include worn bearings, damaged windings, or deteriorated insulation. Regular maintenance, including lubrication and cleaning, can help prevent these issues. If performance continues to decline, consult a qualified technician to inspect the motor and perform any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Inoperative Motor: If an AC motor fails to operate entirely, there may be an issue with the power supply, control circuitry, or internal motor components. Check the power supply and connections for any faults or interruptions. Inspect control circuitry, such as motor starters or contactors, for any damage or malfunction. If no external faults are found, it may be necessary to dismantle the motor and inspect internal components, such as windings or brushes, for any faults or failures that require repair or replacement.
It’s important to note that motor failure causes can vary depending on factors such as motor type, operating conditions, and maintenance practices. Regular motor maintenance, including inspections, lubrication, and cleaning, is essential for early detection of potential failure signs and for addressing issues promptly. When in doubt, it is advisable to consult a qualified electrician, motor technician, or manufacturer’s guidelines for appropriate troubleshooting and repair procedures specific to the motor model and application.
Can you explain the basic working principle of an AC motor?
An AC motor operates based on the principles of electromagnetic induction. It converts electrical energy into mechanical energy through the interaction of magnetic fields. The basic working principle of an AC motor involves the following steps:
- The AC motor consists of two main components: the stator and the rotor. The stator is the stationary part of the motor and contains the stator windings. The rotor is the rotating part of the motor and is connected to a shaft.
- When an alternating current (AC) is supplied to the stator windings, it creates a changing magnetic field.
- The changing magnetic field induces a voltage in the rotor windings, which are either short-circuited conductive bars or coils.
- The induced voltage in the rotor windings creates a magnetic field in the rotor.
- The magnetic field of the rotor interacts with the rotating magnetic field of the stator, resulting in a torque force.
- The torque force causes the rotor to rotate, transferring mechanical energy to the connected shaft.
- The rotation of the rotor continues as long as the AC power supply is provided to the stator windings.
This basic working principle is applicable to various types of AC motors, including induction motors and synchronous motors. However, the specific construction and design of the motor may vary depending on the type and intended application.
editor by CX 2023-11-30