CZPT Condition and Ferrite Magnet Composite Magnetic Brake Magnet
Sintered ferrite (ceramic) magnets are also CZPT in forms of isotropic and an-isotropic. The magnetic houses of
isotropic ferrite are the exact same in all directions, therefore they can be magnetized in any pole preparations.
An-isotropic ferrite magnets, on the other hand, can only be magnetized in the path they are oriented during production,
but they have considerably increased magnetic strength than isptropic types.
1) Content: SrO or BaO and Fe2O3 by ceramic processing technologies
two) Quality:Y10T,Y20,Y25,Y30,Y30BH,Y35,C1,C5,C8,C8B,C9,C10,C11 and so on.
3) Shape: ring,block,disc,bar and so on
four) Dimensions: according to customers’ ask for
five) According to customer’s ask for .We can source diverse dimensions magnetic hook.
6) Great good quality with competitive price tag and ideal delivery date.
7) Software: sensors,motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind turbines, loudspeakers,magnetic holder, filters vehicles and so on.
Two production Procedure
1. Dry approach: By dry procedure, can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnetsthe tool can be altered and designed very easily.
two. Damp procedure: By damp process, only anisotropic magnets can be producedit is complicated to alter the device and the tooling cost is considerably increased
1.Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction
2.Anisotropic ferrite magnets are diverse, they are all oriented in the manufacturing path, and ought to be magnetized in the route of orientation.
Welcome to HangCZPT BEARHEART
———Whatever magnets you need, just find us ! Thank you !